WHAT IS PTA?
The PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is a private, non-profit organization of parents, teachers, students, and community members who strive to better the lives of children.
We are part of an association that is organized at the local, state, and national levels. By joining your local PTA, you are automatically a member of the state and national associations.
The PTA is the largest child advocacy volunteer organization which speaks for the interest of all children and their safety, health, welfare, and education.
HOW CAN I HELP?
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com. If you have more than one student, please contact the appropriate chapters for their respective school.
HOW DOES PTA SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL?
Your local PTA takes a multifaceted approach to supporting all children in our school. We reinforce and strengthen classroom studies by providing teachers with financial support for field trips, classroom material, and programs.
We sponsor a variety of programs and projects including, but not limited to:
- Back to School Night
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation
- Field Trips
- Classroom Activities
- Extras for Classrooms
2023-2024 PTA Executive Board
- President - LeAunna Giles
- 1st Vice President - Victoria Favela
- 2nd Vice President - Jennifer Henderson
- Secretary - Maureen Mendoza
- Treasurer - Kayla Fisher
- Auditor - Martin Bender
- Membership - Jesi Bender
- Board Member - Alfie Aguirre
- Ice Cream Coordinator - Stephanie Daum
- Ice Cream Coordinator - Irma Medina
PTA Board Meeting Dates Room 27
- Thursday, Aug 31st, 5:00 PM
- Monday, September 11th, 4:00 PM
- Monday, October 9th, 4:00 PM
- Monday, November 13th, 4:00 PM
- Monday. January 8th, 4:00 PM
- Monday, February 5th, 4:00 PM
- Monday, March 11th, 4:00 PM
- Monday, April 8th, 4:00 PM
- Monday, May 13th, 4:00 PM